we learned about differentiating the language, style, and format of the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences we learned how to do mla format, apa format and cse format for these i attached a file of the assignment this is just some knowledge you might need to know
HELLO WRITER CAN I GET THE INSTURUCTION (A}BY TOMORROW
Check in with me on your progress on the assignment below by
A. Provide me a rough draft of 4 of your sources.
- Include the citation in APA format
- Brief summary of what you learned from the source and why it relates to your site.
NOTE BELOW THE LINK TO THE AGENCY I DO MY INTERSHIP WITH SO YOU KNOW THE INDIVIDUALS THEY SERVE
B. To support your learning engage in your own research related to your internship.
Identify 8-10 reputable resources (journal articles, books, government or academic websites, podcast produced by academic institutions). Read the sources and create an annotated bibliography.
The following should be addressed by at least 1 article (sources may address more than 1 area)
- etiology/causes of the issue or concern that your agency is addressing
- what is the impact of this issue on the individual and/or society as whole
- interventions or treatments for the issue or concern that your agency is addressing
- demographics information (prevalence/characteristics)
- how has society viewed this issue and how has it impacted social policy. Example: substance dependency disorders were long seek and a moral weakness. The behavior associated with the use and abuse of substances were criminalized, leading to incarceration rather than treatment. Your bibliography should be in APA format. It should include include a brief summary of what you learned from the source and why it relates to your site. Please indicate which of the topics above is being addressed.
For format instructions and an example of what I am looking for click this link
"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
1.Listen to “Day 7” from the Armchair Expert Podcast aired on 9/25/2020 on Spotify. What did you learn about relapse?
* If you are not able to access Spotify, let me know and I will provide you with an alternative talk to listen to.
2.Read this Baltimore Sun article: A Record Number (Links to an external site.)
Discuss your thoughts on the impact of COVID on addicted folks and those in recovery.
No prescribed length for original or peer responses, but you still must provide 2 peer responses. You know what I expect by this point…