For this interactive assignment access your virtual lab environment and choose one TCP/IP Command Line tool from the Week2 Lab2 – Working with TCPIP Command Line.
For this Interactive Assignment, you have the task to:
- Describe the TCP/IP Command Line tool.
- Identify the benefits in using the TCP/IP Command Line tool.
- Execute the TCP/IP Command Line tool per the exercise instructions and take a screenshot of the results.
- Describe the roles of TCP/IP in Internet communication.
- Identify the differences between the TCP and the IP? Why are TCP/IP and DNS important components to the way the Internet works?
Within your virtual lab environment, you will follow the instructions provided. Create a PDF including the TCP/IP command line results screenshot. Once you have completed the exercise within the virtual lab, download the PDF and attach it to your initial post.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your initial post should be a minimum of 350 words.
Guided Response: Review several of your colleagues’ posts, and respond to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful interactive discourse in this interactive assignment.
Evaluate the applicability of your peer’s discussion on the benefits of using the TCP/IP Command Tool. Has the post appropriately described the uses and purpose of the TCP/IP and the DNS? In what way do you agree or disagree with the importance attributed to the TCP/IP and the DNS?
Your replies should be a minimum of 200 words.
- Posted: 29 minutes ago
- Due: 12/01/2019
- Budget: $20