Case Study 1: Design Scenario – A
Due Week 3 and worth 70 points
Read the Harriet’s Fruit and Chocolate Company case study found in Chapter 2 of the textbook. Then, answer the questions below. Each response should be one (1) paragraph in length submitted in MS Word and the submission is not to exceed two (2) pages. Write a one to two (1-2) page paper that addresses:
- Determine the investigation you will do with regard to the physical infrastructure of the orchards, orchard shacks, and the cold storage building.
- Make a list of business goals for Harriet’s Fruit and Chocolate Company and determine the constraints that will affect these goals.
- Make a list of technical goals for Harriet’s Fruit and Chocolate Company and determine the tradeoffs you might need to make to meet these goals.
- Determine if a wireless solution will support the low delay that will be needed to meet the needs of the applications. Defend your answer.
- Determine the security concerns you should bring up as you design the network upgrade.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Summarize among scalability, availability, performance security, manageability, usability, adaptability, and affordability as they relate to internetworking product selection.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.