This discussion is mandatory, counts as 10 points towards your overall class grade, and is connected to the I Side With Political Self-Test Activity. Complete the self-test before posting in the discussion!
To complete this discussion:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- take the I Side With political self-test.
- post a sentence discussing your results (***If you’re uncomfortable sharing the outcome of the self-test, talk more generally about whether you were surprised at the result, i.e., that it is different from what you usually identify with, whether it made you re-think your views and consider voting differently in the next election, or whether it confirmed your party affiliation).
- respond to the question below.
- support your answer with citations from your textbook.
- use APA Style when citing from your book.
- react to two of your classmates’ posts.
Question: “Are you in favor of having more than two political parties (with realistic chances of getting seats in Congress and/or a presidential candidate voted into office) to choose from in future elections? Why or why not? Use the terms and concepts you learned from your textbook to support your answer. Cite your source(s) using APA Style.” (***Remain civil in your post and your responses to classmates)
- Initial post should be a minimum of 100 words.
- Initial post should cite concepts and terminology from the textbook.
- Citations should be done in APA Style.
TEXT BOOK INFO:
Free download (PDF): American Government. Click on Get this book > Download book > PDF (Download for free).