Local problems are often just symptoms of larger global problems. Think for a moment about the social problem that you focused on for your Final Project. How has this problem manifested at the global level? As a social change agent, what can you do to address it? What tools would you use and what challenges would you encounter?
Suppose, for example, that you focused on a lack of access to healthcare for your Final Project. In the United States, access to healthcare is often limited due to cost; however, in other countries it is limited due to an insufficient number of medical facilities and professionals as well. For example, in Sudan, many people live hours away from the nearest hospital. To address this growing need, social change agents have attempted to implement telehealth initiatives, but have been challenged by poor information communication technology infrastructure.
Explain how the social problem that you chose for your Final Project exists on a global level. You will also examine collaboration and communication challenges that might arise when addressing this problem at the global level. Finally, you will discuss the role of technology and infrastructure in addressing this problem. Human Resource Management homework help.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review your Course Announcements for possible information related to this week’s Discussion and Assignment.
- Review the Learning Resources on global social change and reflect on the social problem that you chose for your Final Project.
- Think about what the social problem would look like on a global level and what it might look like in the next five years.
- Identify collaboration and communication challenges that might arise when addressing the social problem on a global level.
- Consider the role of technology and infrastructure in addressing the social problem now and in the future.
Post a brief description of the social problem that you chose for your Final Project. Then, respond to the following questions:
- What does this problem look like on a global level? What do you expect it to look like in the future (i.e., within the next five years)?
- What collaboration and communication challenges might arise when addressing this problem on a global level? Which of those challenges will likely persist in the future?
- What is the role of technology and infrastructure in addressing this problem on a global level now and in the future?