In this Assessment you will create a simple argument visualisation using the MindMup software. Write a report which details the argument you construct in your argument visualisation
Choose ONE of the following media articles or case studies:
1. Data Collection: “Harvesting” Personalities Online – An Ethics Case Study
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Now follow the instructions given below to complete the assessment task:
- Use the title of the article/case study as the title of your argument visualisation so that the lecturer knows which article you are analysing.
- Undertake further research about your chosen case and the ethical issue involved, to assist you in analysing it in your argument visualisation (and in your report in Assessment .
- Identify some logical arguments based on the four classical ethical theories including utilitarianism, deontology, contract, and virtue.
- Construct an argument visualisation using MindMup software. Your visualisation should contain the conclusion, and all of the reasons and objections leading to that conclusion.
- Your argument visualisation should present a logical argument for your subsequent report in this Assessment . Your report will develop these arguments based on a deeper analysis of the ethical issue.
- Your report should contain all of the arguments contained in your visualisation, and you should not introduce new arguments in your essay that are not in your visualisation.
- When you have completed your visualisation, download it as a .pdf file and submit via Turnitin.
Philosophy Mapped (argument visualisation information) – https://maps.simoncullen.org/home