1. Find a positive angle less than 360° that’s coterminal with the angle . – 7*3.14/10
2. Convert the angle below to degrees. Round your answer to two decimal places.
3. Convert the angle 54° to radians. Express your answer as a multiple of pi.
A. 3pi/10 radians
B. 4pi/11 radians
C. 1/5 pi radians
D. 2pi/9 radians
4. Solve the right triangle in the figure below if A = 51.4° and c = 57.1. Round lengths to one decimal place and express angles to the nearest tenth of a degree.
A. B = 38.6°, a = 44.6, b = 35.6
B. B = 51.4°, a = 35.6, b = 44.6
C. B = 38.6°, a = 35.6, b = 44.6
D. B = 51.4°, a = 44.6, b = 35.6
5. Find a cofunction with the same value as tan 52°.
A. cot 142°
B. sec 52°
C. cot 38°
D. cot 52°
6. Find the length of the arc on a circle of radius r = 9 feet intercepted by a central angle θ = 75°. Round your answer to two decimal places.Mathematics homework help.
A. 12.96 feet
B. 10.61 feet
C. 11.78 feet
D. 9.42 feet
7. Convert the angle – pi/5 in radians to degrees.
8. Draw the angle below in standard position. -3pi/4
9. Solve the right triangle shown in the figure below when A = 51.9° and c = 51.2. Round lengths to one
decimal place and express angles to the nearest tenth of a degree.
A. B = 51.9°, a = 31.6, b = 40.3
B. B = 38.1°, a = 40.3, b = 31.6
C. B = 38.1°, a = 31.6, b = 40.3
D. B = 51.9°, a = 40.3, b = 31.6
10. Which of these is a solution to the equation cos x = 0.7?
A. x = 0.795°
B. x = sin 0.7
C. x = 45.6°
D. x = 0.7/cos
11. Use reference angles to find the exact value of the expression csc 5pi/3. Don’t use a calculator.
A. – squareroot of 3
B. – squareroot of 2
D. – 2*squareroot 3/3
12. Graph the function y = 2sin 1/2x
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
13. Find the reference angle for 96°.
14. Given sin t = squareroot 11/6 and cos t = 5/6, use identities to find sec t.
A. squareroot 11/5
B. 6*squareroot 11/11
15. Use a calculator to find the value of the expression sin–1
(–0.6). Round your answer to two decimal
16. Convert the angle of 160° to radians. Express your answer as a multiple of pi.
A. 8pi/9 radians
B. 7pi/8 radians
C. 7pi/9 radians
D. 9pi/10 radians
17. Find the radian measure of the central angle of a circle with radius r = 1.8 meters that intercepts an arc
s = 4.14 meters.
A. 0.9 radians
B. 1.6 radians
C. 0.56 radians
D. 2.3 radians
18. Which of these functions, when graphed, is the same as a translation of the graph of y = sin x?
A. y = sec x
B. y = tan x
C. y = cos x
D. y = cot x
19. In the right triangle below, C is the right angle and the two sides are given. Find cos θ. Give an exact answer with a rational denominator.
20. A car wheel has a 16-inch radius. Through what angle (to the nearest tenth of a degree) does the wheel turn when the car rolls forward 3 feet?
End of exam