- Review the Peer Evaluation Form for important information on how this assignment is graded.
- Identify a group facilitator.
- Within your group, select a topic relevant to interprofessional leadership and the health care field on which to focus your group paper. The following are some potential topics for your group to consider:
- “Just” culture
- When your group has selected a topic, the group facilitator will submit the topic to the Instructor for approval on the Discussion Board in the Week 5 Group Project Topic Forum.
- Conduct research on your topic using the Walden Library and other credible sources.
- To complete:
By Day 7 of Week 7
As a group, write a 3- to 5 (page count does not include title and reference page) page paper that includes the following:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Significance of the topic (based on literature that speaks to the relevancy of the concept selected in terms of interprofessional leadership)
- Section 3: Review of the literature related to the concept that the group selects (current best practices, positive or negative impact on leadership or health care organizations, etc.)
- Section 4: Application to nursing (e.g., implications or consequences for nursing leaders)
- Section 5: Conclusion
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now