Step 1: Access and download the Word document titled Wk3_FAQ. (SEE ATTACHED)
Step 2: Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Example: Ed_Buchanan_Wk3_DOC.docx
Step 3: Choose a frequently asked question from the “WK3_FAQ” document.
Step 4: Write the best answer possible to the question. Make sure your answer is no less than 20 words and no more than 50 words or else your submission will not be eligible for credit.
- If you use an outside source to complete your response, provide an SWS style in-text citation and a reference.
- If you use the textbook to complete your response, include an SWS in-text citation (no reference is needed). Include the page number in the citation.
Step Five: Put your first and last name in the “Employee” section. Save all changes that you have made to the document with your name in the file name.
Step Six: Submit your completed document to the Professional Experience 2 assignment submission link in Blackboard.
In order to receive credit for completing this task, you must:
- Choose a question from the list.
- Make sure your answer to the question is no less than 20 words and no more than 50 words exactly—use the Word Count tool in Microsoft Word to check.
- Remember, citations and references do not count towards the word count.
- Provide a viable, complete answer. You must provide a hyperlink to the resource if applicable and clearly give credit in another way (e.g., provide an in-text citation for the textbook [no reference needed] and an in-text citation and a reference for an outside source used).
- Fill in the “Employee” section with your name.
- Submit your document to the Week 3 Professional Experience #2 link in Blackboard.
Note: This is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed simulating the workplace environment where incomplete work is not accepted.
- The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit, 22 points. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.