Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 1 of your textbook and the article The 10 Companies With the Best CSR Reputations in 2017 (Links to an external site.). Additionally, read the Week 1 Weekly Lecture. For this assignment, you will be writing a two- to three-page paper.
Select one company from The 10 Companies With the Best CSR Reputations in 2017 (Links to an external site.) with an active CSR presence or program to analyze. If you choose to deviate from this list, please contact your instructor for approval.
In your paper,
- Examine what problem(s) the company is addressing and how they address it.
- Select at least three internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess the effects of the company’s CSR initiatives on each stakeholder.
- Evaluate whether the company is successfully communicating their mission to the stakeholders.
- Recommend how the company can improve its CSR presence or program.
*Note: You are encouraged to integrate any feedback from your instructor and upload the assignment to Folio. For assistance using Folio, review the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.).
The Case Study: Corporate Social Responsibility Reputation paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.