______ percent of LGBTQ youth had been bullied at school in the past year.
Bullying: It’s Not Okay
Please answer the following questions…
Please confirm the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- ______ percent of LGBTQ youth had been bullied at school in the past year.
- 12 percent.
- 27 percent.
- 88 percent.
- 45 percent.
- Being ________ by itself appears to increase the likelihood of being a victim of bullying.
- A single child.
- The oldest sibling.
- Bullying behavior may cross the line to become “_____________,” which is illegal under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Disability harassment.
- Sexual harassment.
- Rehabilitation bullying.
- Disability bullying.
- __________ is a combination of qualities that make up personality.
- Personal quality.
- Multiple ____________ that include peer pressure, cultural oppression, academic stress, volatile teachers or parents, and economic worry contribute to unregulated bullying behavior as well.
- Situational elements.
- Stress indicators.
- Stress environments.
- Tension environments.
- A common myth about children and youth who bully is that they are “_______.”
- Academically challenged.
- Mentally challenged.
- Young bullies are more likely to report that they:
- Engage in high risk hobbies.
- Own guns.
- Take psychotropic medications.
- Lack friends.
- Because __________ are the first line of defense when it pertains to children developing into bullies, nursing professionals can help parents reexamine conventional erroneous thinking or behavior that promotes bullying.
- School officials.
- Police officers.
- The American Nurses Association ANA Position Statement on the Nurse’s Role In Ethics and Human Rights contains the following components related to enhanced practice to intervene and prevent bullying EXCEPT:
- Respect for the inherent dignity, worth, unique attributes, and human rights of all individuals
- Nurses establish relationships of trust and provide nursing services according to needvv
- Setting aside any bias or prejudice
- Taking political action to lobby legislators for anti-bullying funds
- What are the four domains of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Guidelines for Healthcare Providers, which apply to nursing practice and leadership?
- Clinical practice, ethics, advocacy, and research
- Advocacy, clinical practice, interventions and prevention
- Clinical practice, advocacy, education, and research
- Care planning, clinical practice, advocacy and education.