Looking Ahead—Subscribing to a Newsletter
- Access the Fierce Healthcare website.
- Enter your e-mail address into the “sign up for our newsletter” section of the website. You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after signing up. Copy and paste this confirmation into a Word document. If you are having trouble copying the e-mail in its entirety, you may also utilize the “print screen” button on your keyboard and then paste the copy of your screen into your Word document. Save this confirmation document, as you will submit this with your final paper.
- Over the next weeks, make time to regularly browse the newsletters that you receive, selecting two informatics articles that are of particular interest to you. Each of the articles that you select must come from a different newsletter.
Submit a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Summarize the key points of each article you have selected. In your summary, include how the informatics topic, trend, initiative, etc. is impacting nursing practice and/or health care settings. In addition, explain how nursing practices, the needs of patient populations, and society in general are influencing the informatics topics being discussed.
- Explain how (or if) you found the Fierce Healthcare newsletters to be beneficial to your studies and/or your professional growth as a scholar practitioner. In your explanation, include whether or not you intend to continue your subscription and whether or not you are considering signing up for any other digital communications from professional organizations. Explain your rationale.
- Provide a copy of your confirmation e-mail at the end of your paper. (Note that this does not contribute towards your page count.)
Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references.