Social Exchange Theoryessentially
As written in our textbook, “Social exchange theoryessentially entails a weighing of the costs and rewards in a given relationship. Rewards are outcomes that we get from a relationship that benefit us in some way, while costs range from granting favors to providing emotional support.”
1. Identify two (2) personal relationships (remember these relationships meet emotional, relational, and instrumental needs, as they are intimate, close, and interdependent relationships such as those we have with best friends, partners, or immediate family)
2. Write a few sentences describing the first relationship (without using names).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Write three (3) paragraphs about this relationship explaining the costs, rewards, interdependence, and commitment. Be sure to include:
4. Write a few sentences describing the second relationship (without using names).
5. Write three (3) paragraphs about this relationship explaining the costs and rewards (listed above), interdependence, and commitment.